6/13/14
Kristen says...
Home is so nice!
Pip and I traveled halfway around the world last week and we are in Iowa! :) (Poor Chris had to work, but it sounds like he is having some fun in Russia, too!)
I have to say, this was my best trip home ever, from a flight standpoint at least, because I got to fly FIRST CLASS!! Whoo hoo!!
It was so awesome! I am so spoiled now, I don't know how I will ever fly coach again!
Check out this food!
We had just two flights home, one to Japan and then on to Chicago. I saw Pip briefly in Japan, and had just a wonderful experience with United's PetSafe program. Hooray!
My awesome Mom picked us up at the Chicago airport and drove us home--Pip rode shotgun and LOVED being out of his kennel after over 15 hours of travel!!
Since getting home Pip and I have been getting over our jet lag and enjoying all my nieces, nephews, parents and siblings. So much fun and family!
Also, I need to point out how beautiful Iowa is!!
Kristen
















No comments:
Post a Comment
We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!